Indian hair is highly valued in the hair industry because of its versatility, durability, and texture. Natural hair comes in a variety of textures (straight, silky, wavy and curly) which gives the best possible styling and installation options for added hair solutions. The hair is also naturally dark, so it works great with most braiding and weaving applications for women of color. Indian hair because of its strength and versatility can also be decolorized into dark, medium and light blondes perfect for the Caucasian market.
- We deal with 100% Indian human hair. We do not deal with synthetic hair of any kind. Any complaints of using synthetic hair shall not be entertained.
- Single drawn hair is of different length in nature. Care is taken to remove the very short hair with the longer hair found in different hair length. Any complaints on uneven sizes in single drawn hair will not be considered.
- All our hair products go through rigorous Quality Control (QC) procedures. So our products come out with high quality.
- We take every precaution by individually to inspect each piece of hair before washing and packing. We always use branded shampoo & conditioners so that tangling & matting may not arise.
We get this question all of the time from clients who are looking to buy from our collections. "what grade is your hair ?".
That is a great question in which we will dive into that topic.
So let’s start from the beginning; where does the grading system come from? The grade of a set of hair extensions is determined by the factory that sources the hair from the donor.
Contrary to popular belief, the grade of the hair does not only reflect the quality of each strand, but the length of each strand as well. Confused…? We were too, so lets explain things in a little more detail.
Here are some factors you should consider when shopping for virgin hair extensions and see those nifty Hair Grades:
- Wefts: Single stitch or double stitch? Double stitch wefts should reduce shedding.
- Weight: The average weight of hair bundles are 100 grams or about 3.5 oz.
- 100% Human Hair: We only sell 100% human hair and think most of our clients prefer this. If you are looking for really cheap hair that will not last, color, or style then consider a synthetic blend.
- Remy or Non-Remy: You want remy hair with the cuticles facing the same direction to reduce chances of tangling and infamous frizziness.
- Single Donor or Multiple: Single Donor means the hair comes from one donors head. This reduces the chance of getting hairs that don't align with direction of the cuticles. In most cases the more premium hair bundles are considered Single Donor. Multiple Donors tend to have a minimum of two donors per bundle and its use for lower grade hair.
- Single or Double Drawn: Most all human hair sold in the USA market is single drawn hair. The cost to produce a double drawn bundle is much higher because of the shackling process of removing the shorter hairs is much more expensive during the manufacturing process. Expect to pay more for a bundle of human hair that has long hairs all the way to the tips.
- Color: Can you color the hair? The best quality virgin hair will lift all the way to a #613 Blonde. If you are not coloring the hair you might consider buying a less expensive option if available.
- Styling: Human Hair extensions generally should not have an issue styling.
Lower grade hair is usually sold in the local Beauty supply store, which is 4A or 5A. I would NEVER advise ANYONE to purchase 4A or 5A grade hair bundles. This hair is going to be very low quality and will tangle and shed like crazy. However, if you insist on purchasing a lower grade of hair, it is best purchased in shorter lengths no longer than 12 inches. This grade of hair could last up to four weeks if well cared for.
6A Grade Hair – Is a better grade of hair that works very well with straight hair. 6A grade is also great for people on a budget and I do believe that you will get your money's worth. This hair can be re-used and is good for 12 to 18 inches and will last up to six months to one year if well taken care of. I must advise anyone who wishes to have lengths over 18 inches to purchase 8A grade of hair.
7A and 8A Grade Hair – These grades of hair are my absolute favorites. ANYONE who desires a length over 18 inches should purchase 7A or 8A grade hair. A higher grade of hair will result in less shedding and tangling. The longer or curlier the hair the more likely it is to tangle. If you would like a long body wave hair 7A will work just fine. However, if you are a person who likes curlier hair like Kinky Curly, you always want to go with an 8A grade or higher.
9A and 10A Grade Hair – These grades of hair are considered the Luxury Grade. It might be more expensive, but well worth the cost because of the great quality. A higher grade of hair will result in less shedding and tangling. This is due to double stitching. For thicker feeling hair from weft to the ends this is the hair for that from being double drawn.
Packing will be standard with coloured, usually Blue ribbon tied for all wefted hair and yellow thread tied to single drawn hair. The hair will be packed in a transparent packet and exodus exports sticker may be pasted at the bottom. The sticker indicating the product details will also be pasted on each packet of wefted hair. If the buyer wishes to buy the product with different / other format of packaging, that will attract additional charges. The packets will be packed in a carton box as per the shipping standards.
Normal delivery period is 15 (fifteen days) working days. Shipping delays: We are not responsible for late shipments due to holidays, natural disasters, or carrier delays. Please keep in mind holidays and weekends do not count as a business day and should be considered when calculating shipping times. We shall not be held responsible for the customs duties, taxes & other levies governing the local administration of the importers land. Our prices are always FOB at Chennai, Tamil nadu state, India.
Payment: all payments must be paid in 100% advance through bank transfer.
- Please be aware: unauthorized and ineligible exchanges will incur 50% unauthorized product returns fee.
- Requests for exchange must be made within 10 (Ten) business days of receipt of product(s).
- . Eligible product(s) for replacement must be in original and perfect factory condition (unaltered, unworn, undamaged, and with tags if attached) and in original packaging. If product(s) has been altered, worn, damaged, or tags/packaging tampered with, products will be ineligible and deemed unauthorized.
- Exchange items must be returned to our concern within 10 (Ten) days from receipt of the package. Once we receive your exchange package, please allow upto 14(Fourteen) business days for the exchange process to complete.
- Return shipping charges will apply. We ship via the method chosen on the original order, unless any special instructions from the buyer.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We sincerely believe in delivering the best at all times to all our customers. we value your time and hard work. We welcome any suggestions from our customers to improve our quality for quality issues, kindly contact us by e-mail.